Friday, May 1, 2009

Jacob through a foreign journalists mind

So now that JZ is about to become our first unashamedly unintellectual, unintelligent, non-condom using, non-consitutional understanding / constitutional non-understanding president; foreign journalists covering SA are going to be left with increasingly puzzled looks and increasingly puzzled thoughts.

I therefore present to you:
'Jacob through a foreign journalists mind'.




1. Simply download the journalist pic, edit it as you see fit - change the colour of the journalist's clothes and skin (if you like), and change the speech bubble.

2. Please send me your edited pictures so that I can upload them and get a bit of a gallery going.


Thanks.



(I really like the journalist pic that I edited to create my own. What a pity several people on the internet are using it which makes it difficult to give due credit. Oh well – my thanks to the original cartoonist.)

2 comments: