Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Third Rock From the Sun


The title of my blog is taken from a popular 1990s sitcom that I enjoyed as a teenager and continue to enjoy. What does it have to do with South Korea? Well Third Rock from the Sun was all about the shenanigans and adventures of a group of aliens sent to live among and document the lives of earthlings. I can relate to the show - I'm an alien stranded on some distant planet and somehow I must navigate my way through each day. My blog is my account of my adventures in the weird and wonderful world of South Korea and the broader continent of Asia. Pictures and posts to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jules, just to let you know your blog is being watched, even if you feel you're far from us :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Jules B

    Swheeet to know you arrived safely.

    But dude is that all you can say?

    Come on tell us more.

    ReplyDelete